Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Moving

Guest post written by my buddy Aldo Mays

When we moved into our home this summer I was surprised to see that every other house on the street had one of those signs in their yard with the name of their security system. The neighbors that we talked to said that most of the homes had used home security atlanta to get a security system. They did this when a new high school opened just down the road and multiple break-ins happened in one month. Apparently most burglars are teenagers that sell what they steal for money. I told my husband I did not want to be the only house on the street without a security system. That is just like having a bulls-eye on our home telling burglars to pick our house. I wonder which deters people more the actual alarm system of the sign in the front yard. Or is it best to just have a loud dog that barks when people get near the house? I would rather be safe than sorry, so I plan on having all three!

0 comments:

Post a Comment