Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dallas for the Family

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton

Last Sunday, there was a really good New Brunswick Clear wimax online offer in the paper. I immediately signed up and ever since I’ve been planning our family vacation solely online. I’m saving a ton of money that we’d usually put towards a travel agent and this is an easy first trip to plan since we’re only going to Dallas to visit family. I’ve got to book the flights and hotel, but other than that there’re not a lot of extras to be accommodated. I’ll need to do a little more research on things for the kids to do during the day, but I’m sure they’ll find something. I know that the Dallas Zoois supposed to be nice this time of year and maybe they’ll want to see some historical sites or even a museum. I’m sure my wife and her sister will want to shop, so I’ll need to book a round of golf for me and the boys. Either way, this is much easier than last year!

1 comments:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Post a Comment