Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Selling the Old and Getting New

Thanks to Darwin Barton

I decided it was time to get a new vehicle since my family was expanding. I didn't have the money to just go out and buy a car and I knew that if I traded my car in I wouldn't be able to get a good price for it. I searched on kbb.com which is Kelly Blue Book. This website gives you the value of your vehicle when you put in the condition of it. This will give you a good idea of how much you should be getting when you trade your vehicle in or sell it privately.

I decided to use the amount that they gave me and list my car using my hughesnet internet. I put it on many websites, including craigslist.com. This is a free website that allows you to list just about everything that you want to sell. It is one quick and free way to list your vehicle online.

After only listing my car for a few days I got many different offers. I found someone to buy my car off of me for almost a thousand more of what it was actually worth after I switched from hughesnet to dial up. This was a great investment for my new vehicle. As soon as I sold the car I started searching for a new one. I contacted the nearest Honda dealership and put a down payment on my new Honda Accord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment