Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Favorite TV Snack

Guest post from: Fredrick Watkins

My favorite TV snack is definitely popcorn, who doesn't love it? It comes in all different flavors and brands, everyone in my house has their favorites. I can never get bored with popcorn either, if I don't want the regular old butter flavor, I can just buy a box of kettle-cooked. Plus, it is very easy to make and inexpensive. All i have to do to have a freshly-popped bowl of popcorn is put in in the microwave for a few minutes then my family and I can enjoy it.

For as long as I can remember popcorn has been my favorite TV snack. When I was little, me and my family used to have a family "movie night" and I always was the one to put the popcorn in the microwave. We always had to make more than one bag of popcorn because as soon as you put in out, it was gone. Even after everyone was too old for family "movie night" in my family, I would still sit and watch one of the cable tv specials with my bag of popcorn.

Popcorn is also so easy to buy anywhere. In movie theaters it is sold by the bowl, grocery stores of course sell a wide selection of it, and even drug stores sell microwave popcorn. Whether you live in New York City or out in Kansas you can find any package store, or movie rental shop that sells popcorn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment