Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

MTV

Guest blog post by Ryan Norton

As a music lover, I am in love with MTV. This is by far my favorite channel to watch on hd cable tv. MTV always depicts the hottest artists with their newest albums and singles. To catch up on the music scene, MTV is the way to go.

One of my favorite shows to watch on MTV is the MTV Music Awards. There is always something unexpected that happens at the MTV Music Awards. For example, remember the time Britney Spears gave a performance wearing an outfit that only consisted of rhinestones? Or, how about the time Madonna performed her single "Like a Virgin" in a lacy wedding dress? I love the MTV Music Awards for the outlandish activities that are always happening during this ceremony. In addition, I love catching up on the music videos from my favorite artists. Some of my favorite artists are Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, and Beyonce. Whenever Beyonce's video for "Single Ladies" appears on television, I can't help but start dancing to the video!

MTV has transformed the world of music. It has taken television to another level, in the way that it has made television a platform for the latest musical artists, bands, and singers. I think there are many singers that are grateful to MTV for helping them to make their way in a very competitive field.

0 comments:

Post a Comment