Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just Another Sad Day

I just feel sad today. Its something that I don't really want to talk about but I guess I am now. I just wish that everything will be okay. I remember when I had a big mass in my face I was loosing hope of finding a doctor to operate me. Then God helped us and was able to find one. I had a big mass in my face for over two years and had a major surgery just to get it and reconstruct my face. Remembering that days, I cant realize how my life was already in danger at that time. The mass was spreading almost to my brain and if we weren't able to find a doctor maybe by now I already died from it.

Today, I realize having medical bills of almost $16,000 I guess worth it for my life to be saved. The bad thing is just we don't have money to pay for that amount. That's why I'm sad because there's nothing I can do about it right now but to wait for the extension of my insurance to get approve and hope it will or else we will be in debt for quite a long time. I am so thankful to the two doctors but in my mind there is this thought that's bothering me. March 28th, my insurance expired and March 25th was my first operation. The second operation was March 31th, if only they would have done it before March 28, I wouldn't have this problem. This is whats bothering me and I know its not their fault. Its just my responsibility to just pay it if I wont get approve.

I wont say life sucks because I know it doesn't. There's just this challenges that people need to learn to face. I can say its another big challenge for me again and I know God is with me. He never gives us challenges that we cant surpass. I am in tears now but I know it wont be forever. I just need to think positive and keep in mind that God is always there to guide, help and love us in every situation we are in. God bless everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment