Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Fave Disney Shows

Hubby and I like Disney Channel. It has some good shows that we like so much. I never thought that hubby will like "kiddie" shows because he is already 51 years old. I thought at his age he would choose to watch shows that adult usually watch but I guess I was wrong. When I was in the Philippines I never really like to watch Disney. Its not that I didn't like it but I just cant relate to what their talking about. When I got here, then I was able to like it because somebody can tell me whats happening if I couldn't understand the situations and that's my dearest hubby.

These are the shows that we like to watch on Disney Channel:

This is a show about a twin living in a ship.
This is a show about a family with wizard magical abilities.
This is a show about family with their baby named Charlie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment