Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Domain Name

Last night I decided to buy a domain name. A domain name is an identification label that defines a realm of administrative autonomy, authority, or control on the Internet, based on the Domain Name System. An important purpose of domain names is to provide easily recognizable and memorizable names to numerically addressed Internet resources. (Wikipedia) I wanted to customized my blog name already that's why I bought it. Since my blog address was http://bmtrrbt.blogspot.com/ under blogger, now it is http://www.memotoremember.com/ and still its under blogger but its my own now. I bought a domain name on Google since its only $10.00 for one year and powered by GoDaddy.com

I know it is not necessary to have a domain name but its still nice to have your own website without a blogspot.com after it. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Toni Tralala said...

WOW naman! I've been thinking of getting one myself but I'll do so if I consistently blog. Lets see if I can keep up. I like it, Rox! :)

Post a Comment