Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Not this neighborhood

Guest post written by my friend Jenny Smart.

I do have to say that I live in a pretty safe neighborhood, KNOCK ON WOOD. We have a great team here and I am proud. We have a neighborhood watch which makes me feel pretty safe. If the kids go out to play, there is always a parent outside watching to make sure that everything is safe. Luckily, we haven't had any problems. There are a few dogs in the neighborhood, but I don't think any of them would attack someone if they were trying to do something bad, these dogs have a mean bark, but they will just lick you to death!

A lot of the houses here do have alarm systems, well I think they do because of the signs that are in the yard...Who knew there would be so many companies for home security systems? At least the burglars know who not to mess with!

So far I haven't saw anything in our neighborhood that looks like a prison. No bars on the windows and doors, I think that would scare me just looking at the house! If you want great security too, then click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment