Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Fringe Season 1 Finale, Wowza!

Guest post written by Ryan Wellington

So I caught the finale of Fringe! As you know I'm a huge Sci Fi geek. I couldn't believe the type of things they were putting on this show to begin with, and with Walter, and Peter-- Them and the complete and utter insanity. I love Walter. He's probably one of the quirkiest characters I've ever had the pleasure of watching. And Olivia is someone I've related to from the get go. Anyways, back to the finale! I caught the end with the bald man taking Walter with him, and being all odd and cryptic. And then finding out Peter is from the other side..!? I was shocked! I was watching on my new Satellite TV that I just purchased after seeing several satellite tv deals around town, which by the way- thanks to that I actually took the time to get a DVR again. I've been without for years. I was beginning to feel like I was back in the Stone Age! Haha! If you haven't checked Fringe out, go rent it or something! Best show on TV anymore! And be sure to pay attention to Walter. Some of the things he says might not click right away, but I'm pretty sure we are all a bit of "Walters" at some time. Plus the back and forth with him and Peter is hilarious. Go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment