Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Baby is Six Month Old Now

Earlier today my baby had his 6th month check up to his pedia. He weighed 15 lbs now. I'm happy that he gained weight now because when he had his check up last month he didn't gain weight which made me wonder why he didn't gain weight. He was 13 lbs last month when he was 5 months old. The same weight when he was 4 months old. I felt sad last month about his weight and asked the pedia if maybe she can give any vitamins for him but the pedia said to wait when he gets 6 months old. Now that my baby is 6 months old, his pedia prescribe a vitamins with fluoride for our baby.

He also had his shots today. Three shots and one oral vaccine. As usual, I didn't give him any pain medication nor did hot compress to his legs. Giving any medicine to my baby is my last remedy. He cried when the nurse gave the shots but not for a long time but he was knocked out when we were on the way to the store after a trip to his pedia. As of now, he doesn't have fever which I'm happy about.

His next check up will be on September when he gets 9 months old. I just wish that he will be a healthy baby just like now. He likes to give his charming smile to people which before he never do. He likes to laugh and smile when he sees himself in the mirror. He is just so adorably cute that everyday me and my hubby enjoy. We love him so much and hope he will be a good boy when he grow up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment