Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

5 Months in 5 Days

Today, we went to the pool again. Thankfully I didnt get lazy to charge my digicam so I was able to film our baby swimming in the pool with his floatie. He will be 5 months in 5 days and he is getting stronger everyday.





After his done swimming he got tired and fell asleep. It was a work out for his leg muscles but he enjoyed it. When we got home he showed his ability that really amazed me. He has been doing this just recently and I can't wait for the day to come that he will learn to crawl. He was getting crabby again in this video because he was tired from the pool and all he wanted was to sleep.

2 comments:

Riza DP said...

Naku, malapit na mag-crawl si Tyree. His rocking back and forth is a sign :)

Riza DP said...

Good job Mommy and Daddy for teaching Tyree how to swim!

Post a Comment