Pages

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Want Some?

Photobucket

My baby is almost 4 months now. He is getting stronger everyday. He has been rolling over on his tummy which makes me happy. He always do some things that makes us laugh. One of those is grabbing his foot to try to lick or suck his socks.

Photobucket

He is so into it that even when he is in his stroller he will try hard just to reach his foot to suck his socks. He also like to hold his feet like this;

Photobucket


Im not sure though what he was trying to show me but I guess he just want to show off Mickey and Minnie Mouse on his diaper. hehehehe. Hmmm...maybe I should try this for my belly to go away. hehehehe.

Photobucket

Its so funny to look at him doing those funny moves. Lastnight, I was lying on the bed watching tv beside him. I noticed that his feet were up again in the air and oops mine too! hahahaha. I guess he got it from me. Huh! like mother, like son.







1 comments:

Riza DP said...

It's amazing how flexible babies are! I wonder what's on those toes that they love so much. :) Way to go Tyree!

Post a Comment