Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

All about our baby

Its another happy day with our lil baby Tyree. I've been posting so much about our baby here. I guess I'm just too proud and happy to share him to the world. Today, me and my hubby were having fun with him. We always do but here is one that I was able to film on video.



I have this weird ear and nose issues since maybe I knew it. Thats why I was doing that do my baby too.

My baby as he is getting older, he is learning some things that amaze us. He knows how to hold his bottle while drinking milk. Though, its not a big deal but for me it is. I always feel happy to every simple things that he does because all I want is him to learn the things that he needs to know. Photobucket Photobucket

He's been sleeping on his back with wide open legs and all arms up for over three months. I was a bit worried about it because I thought I'd never see the day for him to show some signs of rolling over on his tummy. But two days ago he did. He laid on his side and fell asleep. I really hope that one day he will surprise us. I am looking forward for him to roll over and by then start to crawl. Photobucket

There's one thing that I'd like to share. I find it so adorable and cute to see my baby and hubby sleeping so close together. I guess its one of the sweetest moments not all can do. My baby likes to touch my hubby's arm when he sleeps. I think he feels secure and safe knowing his daddy is just beside him. Just looking at them delight me that I dont mind at all if I dont sleep beside my hubby sometimes. I still feel much more of his love for me by just simply loving our baby so much. I know there is so much love in our family that whatever it takes it will always be a strong lil Ohana. Photobucket

Its all about our baby. Its all about Tyree. His cute adorable face everyday inspires us to just have fun and enjoy life with him. Everyday there's always challenges. But with our baby Tyree, everyday is another day of joy and laughter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment